COVID 19 - LEVEL 2 RESTRICTIONS
The Shed is open to Members under Level 2 restrictions. These include:
1. Maximum of 10 people in the Shed at one time.
This will be on a first come, first served basis and must allow for a Duty Manager. We ask that Members be considerate of others and make a note on the sign in sheet when they expect to finish.
2. Keep your physical distance
Keep a metre away from others, two metres is even better! We have tape measures if you need them ;-)
3. Stay away if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Don't forget to cough and sneeze into your elbow.
4. Face coverings are strongly recommended.
We will have surgical masks in reception and dust masks are also available. Used masks must be taken away with you to re-use or dispose of at home.
5. We will have a QR code available for scanning but please sign in too (so you can indicate when you will be leaving). Please see our Coordinator if you would like help with this.
6. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands...regularly.
We have 2 sinks with soap to suit your fancy! We will also supply sanitizer.
Here is a link to the Government website too https://covid19.govt.nz/
And here is a useful link about well-being https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/mental-wellbeing/
Thank you for your co-operation. Stay safe.
The Shed Committee