COVID 19 - LEVEL 1 RESTRICTIONS
The Shed is open to Members under Level 1 restrictions. These include:
1. If you're sick. Staying at home if you’re sick is especially important at Alert Level 1. The risk of COVID-19 being spread in the community is much greater when there are no restrictions on gatherings or going out.
2. Maintain good hygiene. Keep up good hand washing practices, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and drying thoroughly. Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Keep surfaces clean.
3. Face coverings help keep you and others safe. Continuing good habits with face coverings will keep you and others safe, even at Alert Level 1 when it’s no longer compulsory. We encourage you to use face coverings on public transport and when you cannot maintain physical distance from people you do not know, for example in supermarkets. We have masks available for use if you want them.
3. Keep track of your movements. At Alert Level 1, there is still a risk of COVID-19 returning to the community. We encourage you to continue tracking where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help with contact tracing, if required. For the Shed that means using our QR code or signing the visitor registers.
COVID 19 - LEVEL 2 RESTRICTIONS
The Shed is open to Members under Level 2 restrictions. These include:
1. Maximum of 10 people in the Shed at one time.
This will be on a first come, first served basis and must allow for a Duty Manager. We ask that Members be considerate of others and make a note on the sign in sheet when they expect to finish.
2. Keep your physical distance
Keep a metre away from others, two metres is even better! We have tape measures if you need them ;-)
3. Stay away if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
Don't forget to cough and sneeze into your elbow.
4. Face coverings are strongly recommended.
We will have surgical masks in reception and dust masks are also available. Used masks must be taken away with you to re-use or dispose of at home.
5. We will have a QR code available for scanning but please sign in too (so you can indicate when you will be leaving). Please see our Coordinator if you would like help with this.
6. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands...regularly.
We have 2 sinks with soap to suit your fancy! We will also supply sanitizer.
Here is a link to the Government website too https://covid19.govt.nz/
And here is a useful link about well-being https://covid19.govt.nz/health-and-wellbeing/mental-wellbeing/
Thank you for your co-operation. Stay safe.
The Shed Committee